Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's the fasicnation with Bingo?

For the first time I ever I caved and went with a neighbor to play bingo last night. I was amazed at the nuts! One lady had troll dolls lined up by color another had candles. These people get into the game! Why? I wasn't impressed with spedning 25 bucks last night. I got tired of looking at numbers after about an hour. Yeah ya might get lucky and wins a little money but I got tired of sitting there watching numbers! how do you that are into it stand it?

What's the fasicnation with Bingo?
It's one of those games that is fun to play, but just gets better when you get older. For the most part the majority of older people grew up with Bingo, it was there game. It's all about having the chance and luck to get all the right numbers called in your favor. Chance is what's most popular about Bingo and you see people with troll dolls and such cause they think they can use their own luck to improve chance.





I go to Bingo every so often, although I'm a younger guy and for 25 bucks its worth it for about 2 hours of Bingo when the place I go to gives away usually a hundred bucks a game.
Reply:Bingo has it moments and one can get kind of addicted to it but i personally prefer poker

art

No comments:

Post a Comment