Monday, November 16, 2009

How much should i charge for my water damaged 20GB iPod?

i've had the Geek Squad at Best Buy and a friend who is a computer analyst look at it. They both say it is shot, but can have new internal hardware installed for $100+. i was thinking of selling it for 20$ and then if someone happened to get lucky and know someone that was an iPod nut, they would get a deal. any ideas?

How much should i charge for my water damaged 20GB iPod?
I'm sure there is someone out there that would pay $20.00 for it. I personally wouldn't only because I could buy one off Ebay for about the same amount it would take to repair it. Post it on Craigslist.org wonderful website for that kind of stuff. Good Luck!
Reply:$20 on ebay sounds ok but I don't think anyone has the internal hardware or wants to pay for it when they can get a new iPod.


No comments:

Post a Comment