Monday, November 16, 2009

IDS Smart Gainer supplement?

Hey. Okay, I'm a hard gainer (ectomorph, and lucky me I seem to be relatively pure... Ah, genetic rarities), but I'm a health nut and VERY dedicated to improving. Been doing so for a good 2 years, and will continue to do so until my body yields to change (after all this time it's FINALLY starting to show slight visual change at age 19). Well, and likely after. Anyway, my current supplement is IDS' Smart Gainer supplement which is actually GEARED towards hard gainers. 656 calories, 51 g. of protein, 88g carbs. However it has 160 mg of cholesterol, which is 53% of TDK. What it DOESN'T say is how much of that is LDL and how much is HDL. I doubt that they'd include much HDL, if any, but even if it won't affect me any at this age I don't want to get into the habit of taking in a negative excess. Anyone happen to know? I'd like to start having a shake twice a day instead of once. Thanks!





If nobody knows, a good health forum would be appreciated (Good. Not first one you find in a search...)

IDS Smart Gainer supplement?
I don't see a problem in you taking more then one shake a day. You can go to bodybuilding.com and they have a lot of information on that kind of stuff. Good luck

fabric boot

No comments:

Post a Comment