Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm a vampire and it's driving me crazy.?

Well I've been told I was a vampire and not because I like to suck blood but rather because I'm a night owl. It's driving me nuts too lately. I've had the problem for a while now. I'm no stranger to missing school or being late for event because I can't get up/feel really tired. I just always usually feel tired in the early morning whether I get 10 hours sleep or 5. But in the night I feel alert and awake. Like I'm ready to go out and conquer the world but the problem is the rest of the world isn't ready to be conquered. I can even remember when I was younger like say maybe 3 or 4 years ago wanting to do night shifts if I ever got a job, just because I feel better at night. However I was told that was weird, but I still would enjoy living like that even though I was scolded for wanting to do such. I've even usually been the one who has stayed up the latest at sleep over parties and even sometimes have stared into the darkness by myself telling myself to go to sleep because every one else was.





On weekdays I say I get an average of 5-6 hours sleep. I'm lucky if I can wake up and catch the bus. Often I'll get a drive to school or I'll miss it. When I come home I'll take a nap to miss up on the sleep I lost, but I often try not to because I figure it'll just make me more awake at night. On average I'll go to sleep around 1:30- 2:30 am, but I might try to go to bed around 10:30- 12:30. Often when I do try I just find my mind racing around and I toss and turn like crazy trying to get to sleep. That can go on for up to 2 hours some times. I wake up a lot too sometimes. Only for a couple of seconds sometimes, but other times I can be up for another hour trying to get to sleep.





On weekdays or holidays though, I get 10-12 hours sleep(If no one wakes me up D:%26lt;). I usually tend to revert to a vampiric form of sleep where I'll stay up till about 3:30- 4 am sometimes even later. I just can help it I don't want it to happen but it just does. I find I'm usually only tired around then(that is if I'm not too exhausted from getting only 5 hours sleep a day on the weekdays) But especially during holidays I'll have that bizzare sleep pattern. And I don't feel tired if I'm allowed to have, I feel perfect like I just got a good night's sleep.








It's seriously starting to ruin my life. So, HELP!!!

I'm a vampire and it's driving me crazy.?
Take some sleep aids (Tylenol PM, Unisom, Sleep MD) to try to even out your sleeping sessions.

Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment