Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I deal with my noisy neighbors that live under me?

I live in an apartment above the loudest people ever.It is actually backwards because they should here when I do anything. My floor is there ceiling.All throughout the day I here their front door slamming and if I were to sit on my steps and watch I would see teen boys between the ages of eleven and seventeen coming and going nonstop.What's even weirder in this situation is the fact that the tenant is a woman my age and she only has a three year old.Uhh..What's going on down there really. I hear banging,knocking,and yelling and it drives me nuts.I have introduced myself to her before so I haven't really minded going down there and letting her know how I feel.I have even called the police.I want to know how I became the lucky person to move above these animals.I honestly don't know how to handle it.

How do I deal with my noisy neighbors that live under me?
ugh, your in a tuff situation, thats why i refuse to live in apartments, ask your her politely to keep it down if that wont work go to the management, if it continues move
Reply:GRRRR I have a noisy tenant above me..... a single father whose 2 year old comes and runs around the house NON stop. He also has a 9 year old son who chases the child around the house playing tag NON STOP. I tried to talk nice he laughed at me so then I got landlord involved he got so mad he refuses to step in and now the police are involved still no resolution. I decided to move and will not live on the bottom floor AGAIN. keep a journal on the noise and call the police they will eventually write a citation. best of luck here....


No comments:

Post a Comment