Saturday, November 14, 2009

Addicted to drama?

My life has been a calm river since May. Before then I was very suicidal I actually tried it a few time. For 5 months I was in a world of non stop drama and seeking help. Its December now and I do not have none of that.


No one is telling me what to do. No one is bugging me to get stuff done. I do not have a problem. But my problem is I have no problems. It sounds weird but its seriously driving me nuts! I do not know what to do. I have nothing to do just work and hang out with people that do not give me problems. Its quite in my life compared back in January threw May.


Some people will think WOW your so LUCKY. But I am not because now I feel like a movie with out a plot. I do not feel suicidal yet I feel so empty which makes me kinda depressed. This is weird but what do I do? Go pick a fight?

Addicted to drama?
Problems are how you define your existence. You'd rather exist than be happy.





That's the reason you suffer. For now you want to suffer more than you don't.





How you're living is neither true or real.
Reply:I hear ya. I am/was the same way. I think that having no drama can be boring, but I'd rather not have the drama come to think of it. I was like you. I would cause some sort of commotion just out of boredom, because I couldn't stand all this peaceful living, but now when I get those urges I recognize them as a sign of boredom - I need activity and solving problems would be a past time of mine, and if there were no problems, I would create them to solve. So, instead of finding trouble, go entertain yourself in productive ways. Pick up a hobby, or watch movies or work out to get rid of the energy that builds up when things are so calm it can be booooring. Don't go pick a fight though, that may cause drama and problems that are unrepairable. Have fun and be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment