Friday, November 13, 2009

How do you find the "word count" feature on WordPerfect 10?

I have used MS Word for years to type my documents, but am trying WordPerfect 10 for comparison. I can't find an icon or any instructions for finding and using the word count feature, and It's driving me nuts. In my case, that's a pretty short drive, so please help! One of you lucky WordPerfect geniuses will not only earn yourself 10 points, you will earn my undying gratitude!

How do you find the "word count" feature on WordPerfect 10?
File %26gt; Properties





There you will find two tabs, Summary, and Information. Click the Information tab and you will find out more than you probably want/need to know.








Though there is really no compelling reason to go to WP if you have Word. It just makes it really hard to share documents with people
Reply:1) Click on tools. at the top.


2) Click on Word Count..


Hope it helps :)

boots

No comments:

Post a Comment