Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ugh...I love this girl, then I find out she's with someone else! It's driving me nuts! How can get over it?

I began having a crush on this girl since the first weeks of high school. I met her in the school bus, she loves the same music as I do, same movies, and I taught her how to play the guitar. Each day began loving her with her wit and charms





On the day I was gonna ask her out, it tore me up as it was also the day I met her boyfriend shes been with since 8th grade (were sophomores). I cant even pretend to be ok. He is a nice (and really lucky) guy too, and she deserves him, and Im happy for her





Now my life isnt really in a good place right now, and the thought of her gives me a reason to wake up in the morning and forget how screwed up my life is. Now it usually takes me atleast two weeks to get over a crush, but geez its been 7 months!!! It cant be lust coz I dont fantisize about her...that way. She's in my bus, 4 of my classes, and has no idea how much im faking to be happy coz Im wounded deep inside knowing she, of all people, is taken. Should I tell her or how do I get over it?

Ugh...I love this girl, then I find out she's with someone else! It's driving me nuts! How can get over it?
I know how you feel and i have been there before...i found the best thing to do is start talking to someone else...i know many people will tell you there are many fish in the sea but i can tell just by what you've writen that you are a unique fish :p you are a kind caring person able to realize that she's with someone and you respect that. Many men arent like that. As much as i think she deserves to know what and who she is missing out on i dont think you should tell her your feelings until and if her and her current boyfriend break up, only so you dont embarass yourself. If you truly feel she might leave her boyfriend then all the power to you. I hope all goes well...
Reply:You should of told her earlier....


but you could still tell her about your feelings, if you are really close to her or just close....


and maybe she'll feel the same way about you...

Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment