Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How do I win back my love after breaking her heart.... more than once?

This question is a repost of sorts, I have received some great feedback and I am looking for more. Here is the situation; I am a 33 year divorced father of 2 boys (ages 4 %26amp; 6) I have been raising them mostly on my own as my "baby mama" is a nut job. I was lucky enough to meet and fall in love with a wonderful woman. I had no intentions on looking for love after my divorce, I just wanted to be a daddy, but when you aren't looking love finds you. Anyway... We have been together for about a year and a half now and have only a few issues in our relationship. Most of them are the common everyday problems that arise in all relationships, we take great pride in our ability to communicate our concerns and solve the issues quickly.





The big one, a possible deal breaker is this: I have been very wishy washy when it comes to the number of children we would have if we were to marry. She has none of her own and at first I wanted no more. It caused us to split and she moved out of my house.

How do I win back my love after breaking her heart.... more than once?
How long does is it take a man to realise when he is on to a good thing? She may not ever feel totally sure and secure about you again, but she may love you enough to take the risk. I assume she's seen what kind of father you already are and likes what she sees. There are plenty of other guys who may be great lovers/husbands but fail in the fatherhood stakes. Also you haven't said if there is any particular reason you don't want more children. It could be fear of divorce/ separation again, and its financial burdens and heartbreak. But if you do love this lady you're going to have to risk it. That's life.
Reply:Honey, I can honestly tell you, she is going to chew you out big time. If you love someone the way you claim to love her, why wouldn't you put your selfishness to the side? You have to think of what she wants too.. Yes you have been married and divorced but there is no reason to get involved in a relationship and not state the facts in the beginning of whether or not you wanted children or not. I only hope that she is a woman of all sorts (as I ) she is a forgiving and merciful woman and she will hold you to your word....Remember not to be selfish and let things happen. I wish you luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment