Sunday, May 16, 2010

With all the discussion of "disturbed" people doing very deranged things?

to spouses and their children. What is the stupidest, most out of control thing you have ever done over a man?


I hate to admit it, but I was so in "Love" with this control freak, we were arguing going down the road, I just said something stupid to him, opened the car door and jumped out at about 45-50 miles an hour...I was gonna show him....right...call the


nut wagon and haul my *** away....luckily I only suffered a bad case of asphalt burns, gravel in my skin, and my ego was shot, but I dumped him, got help and that was a turning point in my life...I am just lucky I did not die and leave my baby with no momma...makes me shudder to think about it now...

With all the discussion of "disturbed" people doing very deranged things?
OMG!!That must have been crazy! Glad to see you lived to tell!!


No comments:

Post a Comment